Saturday, 4 January 2014

Urban Decay Naked Palette 2

I was lucky enough to get the Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 for Christmas! It has been on my wishlist for a while and I was so happy to unwrap it! The palette contains 12 beautiful eyeshadows. All with a neutral/ sparkly hue. Since Christmas day I have used the palette everyday! My favourite eye shadows so far are 'Tease' and 'YDK'. I love the mix of colours and can't wait to start creating different looks with them. I have started watching some youtube make-up tutorials which include the pallete to get some ideas! If you know of any good tutorials please let me know! Have you used the naked palettes before?





B.png

3 comments:

  1. Lovely palette! I have yet to buy one- I've been pondering which of the three to get! I think I'll probably get Naked3, but it's a pretty hard decision, I love Naked2 too!
    xx Ali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know it's hard to choose which one! x xx

      Delete
  2. I think Katie Snooks did a tutorial with the palette, but even if she didn't I think you'll create some amazing looks with it! xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete