Sunday, 22 December 2013

Christmas Nails!

I love Christmas and I love nail art, so put the two together and I'm in heaven! Last weekend I treated myself to an appointment at WAH nails in Topshop Oxford Street. I went in knowing I wanted Christmas nails, but was unsure of what designs they had. Luckily they had a whole Christmas collection of nail art for you to choose from. As soon as I saw the gingerbread man I knew I had to have him! So I got two gingerbread men on my accent nails. I then opted for the traditional red and white snowflakes. I've had them for a week now and they are still going strong. I have topped them up with clear nail varnish a few times to make sure they don't chip! I absolutely love them and would recommend WAH nails if you want to treat yourself to some nail art! All the designs are drawn by hand and are so intricate! Have you had any nail art done for the festive period? 

B.png


6 comments:

  1. Wow!! They're soo good Becky! I love the gingerbread man, so adorable. I might have to book myself an apt!
    Emily, Beleza by Ems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! They are so cute! I'd definitely recommend going there! x

      Delete
  2. These are adorable, I didn't even realise there was a nail Bar there, Topshop does everything these days! Might have to take a look next time i'm in London x
    RosalieJayne

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh my christmas nails are going to be up tomorrow but yours are definitely better than mine :)

    check out my latest posts!
    http://georgiaanicolaou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute, love the snowflakes!

    Kylie
    http://beautyineffect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look adorable! I wish I had the patience to do Christmas nails.

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete