Monday, 23 December 2013

Christmas in London!

I moved to London in October, so this was my first Christmas being there and I wanted to make the most of being so close to all these amazing decorations! We went to Winter Wonderland the first weekend it opened and it was so much fun. I had never been before and wasn't sure what to expect, but it was amazing and very festive! I visited pretty much all the Christmas shops from Selfridges to Libertys and Harrods! Harrods looks amazing lit up at night and the window displays where so imaginative. Covent Garden was also another highlight as they go all out with the decorations and it's such a lovely place to go shopping. I'd definitely recommend visiting London at Christmas there is so much to do and see! 










B.png

8 comments:

  1. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely decorations. Hope to move to London next spring <3

    Andera | www.universulanderei.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the Unis I applied to is in London and part of me would be a bit terrified of going because it's so big and scary but then the other half of me thinks that it just looks so pretty and there's so much to do. Do you like living there?
    Emma xxx
    http://stylebrunchxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love living here, there is so much to do but it is quite a scary decision at first! x

      Delete
  4. I would love to celebrate christmas in london.. looks magical!
    http://daintydeescouturedreams.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete