Sunday, 24 November 2013

Winter Wonderland

Yesterday I had a very festive day! After by passing Buckingham Palace and playing tourist snapping a few photos, we headed to Winter Wonderland. I had never been to Winter Wonderland before so was super excited to visit this year, I love anything festive and with a month until Christmas I feel it's a valid time to visit. Winter Wonderland opened on Friday and is staying open until the 5th of January. 

Winter Wonderland is free to enter so you can wander around and soak up the festive atmosphere and enjoy all the free entertainment! It was so much fun, yet freezing you definitely need to wrap up warm! We treated ourselves too many hot chocolates and warm doughnuts whilst browsing the German market. It was filled with stalls, rides, bars and was much bigger than what I expected. I'd definitely recommend a visit, and I'm going to make it a yearly tradition! Are you planning to go this year?









9 comments:

  1. Winter Wonderland looks amazing :) wish I was in London to go!!
    Keep in touch :)
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love winter wonderland - it makes you feel so christmassy! x

    amuchprettierpuzzle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, put me in such a festive mood! x

      Delete
  3. It looks amazing, I really want to go. I love the Santa!

    Hannah
    x
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really festive, I'd definitely recommend it! x

      Delete
  4. Love winter wonderland, you dress is so pretty!

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Winter Wonderland looks great, am hoping to get up there myself at some point this Xmas. Your photos look great though and have made me want to go more now lol! :)
    Jess x
    www.wildflowerlondon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete