Friday, 29 November 2013

Swimwear in Shoreditch

On Thursday night I attended the swimwear in Shoreditch event held by Swimwear 365. The aim of the event was to bring the holiday feeling to Shoreditch with an exclusive peak at the SS14 swimwear collection. The venue was filled with things to inspire the summer vibe such as cocktails, fancy dress, deck chairs and a photo-booth! They also had a nail bar set up which I took full advantage of getting my nails painted to match my favourite piece from the SS14 collection. Swimwear365 have a lot of lovely pieces on offer, at a really reasonable price. I have my eye on the floral print bikini for summer! It was such a fun event and I would definitely recommend checking out their website! 

Did you attend the event are you already thinking ahead to Summer?









B.png

4 comments: