Monday, 21 October 2013

Dot by Marc Jacobs

I recently ran out of perfume so whilst out shopping I thought I would pick up something new. My usual go to perfume is Daisy by Marc Jacobs, but I thought I should try out one of his newer scents. I picked up Dot by Marc Jacobs. The first thing that drew me to it was the packaging! As usual Marc Jacobs have really innovative and quirky packaging which draws your eye. I bought a travel sized version so it would be easy to pop into my handbag and to take with me when I go away for a weekend. The perfume has quite a floral and sweet smell with a mix of red berries, dragon-fruit, honeysuckle, jasmine and orange blossom to name just a few! It's a great perfume for everyday wear and it's fast becoming a new favourite! What do you think of Marc Jacobs perfumes? 





4 comments:

  1. The bottle is lovely - I quite like a lot of the Marc Jacobs perfumes, and Honey is so fruity and playful :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this perfume and it's amazing!

    latroublemaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Marc Jacobs perfume. I have Daisy and Lola but i'm not so keen on Dot or Honey xo

    theglamaddict.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried this one but I love the packaging and a few of his other scents. I bet it smells delicious!

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete